Everyone is talking about The Garcinia & Cleanse Diet, including a long list of celebrities. But with claims of fast fat loss, fat blocking, appetite suppression and preventing sugar cravings, it’s easy to see why. However, is it as good as ‘they’ say and will it work for you? Read on and you’ll find out.
It’s certainly hot right now. The Garcinia & Cleanse diet is all over the media, having been featured on virtually every TV station, weight loss website and newspaper. And its popularity was given a huge boost when celeb’s such as Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian were reported to be singing its praises.
One of the main reasons this diet is so attractive to people wanting to lose weight, is because it’s pill based. Many diets involve complicated plans and exercise routines, or missing out on your favourite foods, preparing special meals etc.
With the Garcinia & Cleanse diet you simply take the pills each day. That’s it. Of course, as with any pill based diet, adding some exercise and toning down the junk food you eat will usually speed up your results, but this diet claims to help you lose weight without that.
Another reason it’s so popular, is because it makes sense. The first part of the diet is detoxing. Now, unless you’ve been living in a cave for the last few years, you’ll know the principle behind detoxing, but let’s recap the power of it in relation to losing weight.
The Garcinia & Cleanse Diet starts with taking the detox formula, followed by taking the Garcinia itself. And that’s the key to dramatically increasing the results from the Garcinia Cambogia . . . simply ensure you are detoxed BEFORE you start taking it.
There are a number of reasons why this is important:
- Over the years, especially when you have eaten junk food regularly, your colon collects various toxins and your body’s essential metabolic pathways can begin to function less efficiently, causing unpleasant symptoms like fatigue, headaches, bad skin and the dreaded weight gain.
- This also makes it difficult for important nutrients to be absorbed, which affects the supplements you may be taking to encourage weight loss. If you can’t absorb them effectively, you won’t benefit from them.
- This impacted waste in your colon can be reabsorbed back into your bloodstream, which can cause all kinds of health problems.
- Colon Cleansers clean out the large intestine, which is where the toxins that you accumulate build up.
By detoxing and cleansing your system first, then taking the Garcinia, you are making sure your body has the best chance possible of losing weight quickly and easily.
TOP 3 Garcinia Cambogia and Detox Combos Today
- Detox to rid your body of waste build-up and toxins and break down fat
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and FREE Worldwide Shipping
- SAVE Additional 10% this month, use promo coupon code: BN10
- Best Price: Buy 3 and Get 3 FREE and Use The Code Above. 6 months for just $191.88 (with promo code!)
- 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Combined With A Colon Cleanse
- 60% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) Content for Weight Loss
- Garcinia Works As A Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant, DetoxPlus Cleanses The Colon
- Price: 1 Month – £49.99, 2 Months – £89.99
- Stops fat from being stored, suppresses your appetite, boosts metabolism
- Powerful blend of natural and scientifically proven ingredients
- Best Price: £46.50 if Bought 6 Packages
- Made in UK by one ff the best known weight loss superstores – Slimming.com
So what’s in the detox formula?
The cleanse (Detox) part of the Detox & Cleanse formula usually contains a number of natural detoxing nutrients to gently clean out the waste, which are preventing you from experiencing efficient weight loss and enjoying full health.
The ingredients are chosen for their detoxing ability, including neutralising acids, removing waste from the colon and liver, supporting digestion, relieving stomach discomforts such as gas, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation.
If you’re feeling sluggish, tired, bloated, flatulent, detoxing can not only set you up for weight loss, but help you to get your colon squeaky clean and feel the difference it makes to your energy levels, mood and overall sense of wellbeing.
When you’ve completed the detox phase . . . it’s time to lose weight.
So what exactly is Garcinia, how does it help you to lose weight and does it actually work?
Garcinia Cambogia is a kind of citrus fruit from India and parts of Asia and Africa. It’s shaped like a pumpkin, yellow to green in colour and varies from about the size of an orange, up to grapefruit size. It tastes sour and is commonly used as flavouring in curries and cultural dishes. Many cultures add garcinia to meals to make them more filling. In Malaysia for instance, garcinia is used in soup before meals, because of its appetite supressing qualities.
Garcinia contains high levels of HCA (hydroxycitric acid) a chemical which helps prevent sugar and carb cravings:
- HCA blocks fat by inhibiting Citrate lyase, a chemical which helps your body to make fat from carbohydrates: Carbs or sugars not used immediately by the body are converted into fats. When HCA stops the action of citrate lyase, fat production stops, LDL (bad cholesterol) production stops and triglycerides decrease.
- HCA calms appetite by raising levels of serotonin: Serotonin is the brains happy chemical, so low levels make you feel depressed or unhappy and can be the cause of emotional eating. Obviously, raising the levels of serotonin avoids this.
- Garcinia Cambogia is also an effective treatment for gastric ulcers and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), as it protects the mucus membranes of the digestive tract.
- Garcinia converts fat into glycogen, an energy source which helps your body burn fat faster and helps to blunt your appetite because glycogen tricks your brain into thinking you’re fuller quicker than usual.
- Cortisol, the stress hormone responsible for creating increased belly fat, is also controlled by HCA, which means you can also get rid of that spare tire.
As you can see, Garcinia works on more than one level, in fact it’s like having 4 products in 1, which is obviously great value for money. It’s also backed by clinical studies.
For instance, in 2000 a 12 week study published in the Journal of International Medical Research, gave 300mg of garcinia extract daily to obese volunteers. The garcinia group experienced a significant difference in weight loss, in comparison to the control group. 3.5kg versus 1.2kg, with 85% due to fat loss.
In another noted study, published in the Current Therapeutic Research Journal, the HCA in garcinia caused significant weight loss and reduced food intake.
Other studies have confirmed these results. For instance, a 2011 study showed a difference in weight loss when Garcinia was tested against a placebo.
We have to say that Garcinia & Cleanse seems like a great diet. It makes sense to detox before trying to lose weight, we can see the benefits of that and garcinia itself has a host of direct benefits and is clinically proven.
Detoxing alone can help you to lose weight and so can taking garcinia, thanks to the HCA content, but when you combine the two, their effectiveness multiplies.
But there are so many brands touting this, which one should you, go for? Click here to find out.