Tava Tea Review – Can Tea Really Help You To
Burn Fat And Lose Weight?
Before you jump to conclusions, not all teas are just to compliment a plate of biscuits, so don’t confuse Tava with the usual single black tea’s you buy from the supermarket. This is a blend of 3 very powerful, ancient Chinese tea’s and the results are very surprising.
What Is Tava Tea?
Tava Tea is an extremely high quality, organic weight loss tea.
Some teas, especially the ancient Chinese teas, are incredibly powerful and have been the focus of many a clinical trial. They have been found to contain powerful chemicals, capable of improving your health in many ways. Most importantly, they have been proven to help you lose weight, just by drinking them.
Tava is made from a specially selected blend of 3 of the ancient Chinese teas, Wuyi Cliff Oolong, Puerh and Sencha and its focus is to help you burn fat and lose your unwanted pounds.
The makers of Tava state you can lose around 4-16 lbs a month by drinking at least 6 cups daily, which we think is awesome. If you’re a tea lover, what could be easier than changing to Tava?
What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Tava Tea?
These ancient teas have been used in China for 1000’s of years for a long list of health benefits. The main benefits of Tava include fat burning, speeding up your metabolism, lowering cholesterol levels and improving digestion.
All incredibly important when you’re trying to lose weight.
They have also been found to help to calm your mind, help flood your body with antioxidants and improve the quality of your overall health.
Here are the main benefits of green tea and Tava has 3 different green tea’s in its formula:
- Burns 2.5 Times MORE Of Your Calories Than Green Tea: A study from Japan’s University of Tokushima School of Medicine found regular oolong tea drinkers benefitted from over TWICE the calorie-burning compared to those who drank the same amount of Japanese green tea.
- Reduces The Fattening Effects Of The Carbs You Eat: If you eat too many carbs your weight will go up because of an increase in insulin levels. Scientists from Suntory Research Center in Japan, showed consuming oolong tea 15 minutes before eating carbs, lowered the insulin spike.
- Enhances Your Mind-Body Wellness: Oolong contains the amino acid L-theanine, which boosts alpha brain wave activity and the production of the calming neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin.
- Reverses The Signs of Aging: As you grow older free radicals accumulate in your body, but a 2004 study of OoLong tea drinkers by Dr. Kenichi Yanagimoto of the University of California, showed a huge 50% reduction within just 15 days.
- Clears Your Skin; Researchers from Japan’s Shiga University of Medical Science, found In a clinical study, daily drinking of oolong tea dramatically cleared up skin within just one month.
- Strengthens Your Immune System: The scientific journal Antioxidants & Redox Signaling published a study in 2004, showing that test subjects drinking oolong tea have a stronger immune system and had a significantly lower risk for infections such as the common cold.
As you can see, Tava comes with a list of benefits that run of the mill slimming pills can’t hope to match. And all you have to do is drink it! We really love how simple Tava is to fit into your routine.
It’s also delicious and refreshing, so it doesn’t even feel like you’re drinking it to lose weight.
How Does Tava Tea Work?
Tava Tea acts in a much more powerful way than a humble black or single green tea and has many more benefits over other tea blends.
This is due to its huge levels of Polyphenols, in particular Catechins, extremely powerful antioxidants, which Tava has in abundance. The most potent catechin is Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and it’s found in great quantity in Tava Tea.
It is very high in nutrition and very low in fat, helps strengthen the heart, aids digestion, is a very refreshing beverage and is an effective pick me up as well as being very soothing and calming. In fact people suffering shock are often given tea for this reason.
These ancient green teas contains Theophylline whichstimulates the metabolism and is a mild diuretic, tea Polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins and minerals as well as trace elements including iron, potassium and sodium.
People often feel very full up after drinking tea which of course eliminates that urge to snack between meals so fewer calories are consumed and more weight will be lost.
Oolong works on the same principal as some other green tea’s but with its higher caffeine content it stimulates the body’s metabolism even more, along with helping to improve the overall digestion process.
Puerh tea lowers cholesterol levels but it’s somewhat of an acquired taste on its own because it has a very strong distinctive flavour.
According to research, those regularly drinking Oolong Tea burn up to twice as many calories than if they were to drink a standard Green tea. And according to the creators of Tava around 4-16 lbs a month can be achieved by drinking at least 6 cups daily.
Will Tava Tea Work For You?
Ancient teas are not a new and unproven way to lose weight. They have been used for 1000’s of years and have worked for people from all corners of the globe.
Tava is the most potent weight loss tea available, with full certification by CERES and USDA, so you can be sure of its effectiveness. There’s no reason it can’t work for you, unless of course you don’t like tea.
Keep in mind though, that this has a much better flavour than run of the mill tea. So we suggest you give it a try and see for yourself. You can even add it to your usual supplements etc, to boost your results still further.
Summary Of Our Tava Tea Review:
As you can see, we really like Tava. It has so much going for it and it’s just so simple to use. Who doesn’t want to lose weight just by changing their favorite tea?
We haven’t seen a higher quality blend than Tava and that reflects the research and thought that has obviously gone into it. It’s incredible that even the teabags are the highest quality, as they’re made from organically grown silk!
If you think about it, Tava has got to be the easiest way to lose weight and we think it’s certainly worth a try. The 3 teas in the blend have masses of clinical research behind them and they have been used successfully for literally 1000’s of years in China.
It’s available exclusively from Slimming.com,